Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All about today

This morning I woke up at 6:30, then went back to bed (which is actually an ordeal because my bed is lofted so I had to climb down, hit snooze, then climb back up).  Then got up around seven, ate animal crackers, did some homework, and went to class.

 Ok, pause, I just remembered I forgot one major detail.  I have not been able to find my sneakers for the last 2 weeks and have looked EVERYWHERE for them, and this morning, amidst the haze of morningness I bumped my chair and saw a water bottle under it and reached down and found my long lost sneakers so I wore them today. Ok, back to the story. 

I had class from 8-11 and not much exciting happened.  I got my physics exam back and did better than I thought, and it got curved 6 points, so I ended up with a B.  I'm pretty happy about that one. 

Then I ate lunch which was weird because I sat with my vb friends who were sitting with two of their friends who happen to be my suitemates and we have never really talked. Then my vb friends left so it was just my suitemates and it was just weird because we continued the pattern and still didn't talk.  The food was not good today. 

After lunch I took a nap until my 2:00 lab.  I am in a stagecraft class in which I learn about and help build sets for the school's productions.  Today I got to climb up to the grid way above the stage and help with some wiring.  It was sweet because that was the first time I had been up there. 

Lab lasted an hour and then I went for a run with the soccer team for our day off.  I ran with one of my teamates who said she will run a marathon with me in the spring.  We did almost 4 miles and it was great to run again and today was a beautiful day but I am going to be sore tomorrow because we went pretty fast. 

I watched part of the guy's game, took a shower, ate a banana, and went to church.  I love Wednesday nights because I get to hang out with people I like and get off campus for awhile and refocus.  Then I came back to campus, hung out with people, got palpated, and ate some more animal crackers, and now I am going to bed.

Just another normal day in my life, I know it wasn't that exciting, but, oh well.   

7 comments:

  1. SO glad you found your sneakers! Hiding under the chair. Who'd a thunk it?! See you tomorrow, yay! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is a vb friend?

    which marathon are you gonna run?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's a vb & what's a suitmate? and why do you eat so many animal crackers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A vb friend is a friend that plays volleyball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK--so, it is now Nov. 11, I just learned you have a blog. It has been about 2 weeks since you posted--ready to hear more--like about your new internship!! Love you, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, so, what does "got palpated" mean?

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha ok everybody. vb stands for volleyball. suitmate should probably be spelled suite, like the people who live in the same suite as me. Palpating is what Kaite does for her sports med class when she finds all kinds of muscles I didn't know I had and says all their names and functions while she pokes me. I think she just likes to poke me

    ReplyDelete