Sunday, November 14, 2010

Instructor's Pistol Class

The past two weekends I have attended a two day course that will certify me to teach a pistol class and issue conceled carry permits once I turn 21.  I will also be able to get my own conceled carry at that time.  They days were long but it was very worth it.  I had lots of fun and met some interesting people I wouldn't otherwise know.  I even decided it was so much fun I would take pictures of my awesomeness.  So here they are I hope you enjoy. 


We actually did get to use the flashlights and shoot in the dark today. 




 I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a picture with the western cowboy revolver I got to shoot today, it was alot bigger and more impressive than this little baby although this one packed quite a wallup. 

 For this drill we had to shoot around a barrier at two targets and then shuffle across the floor, make a 911 phone call, then shoot two more targets to mock a break in situation.  I pretended I was Jack Bauer in my head the whole time. 


Me doing an awesomely cool pose.

The whole class


Well yeah, that's all for now

7 comments:

  1. Love the Jack Bauer moves. :) You are totally awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! If it was on facebook I would like it. I love how you took pictures from behind yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. you love hanging out with the guys (woodshop, gun class...) So cool that you can now do your own classes. were you closing one eye to aim the gun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making your uncle Nathan proud... and me too! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordan, I had someone take pictures for me silly
    Shagga, Yes that's why I was closing my eye, I felt as though it would make it more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 is upholding the 2nd Ammendment. It's all about the twos. :)

    ReplyDelete