My first day of classes for this semester went well. I was planning on getting up at seven to get a few things done but hit the snooze several times and then just gave up and slept until 8. My schedule for this semester is pretty convenient and will be the lightest work-load yet. Mon./Wed./Fri. I have class 9-12 with a lab on Wed afternoon, and Tues./Thurs. I have class 9:30-12:15. For those of you that are interested my classes this semester are:
Strength of Materials (engineering)
Physics
Advanced Engineering Mathematics (A math class for engineers)
Fluid Mechanics (another engineering class)
Myth and Folklore (a general education Literature class)
I am taking 16 credit hours in all so I will have more “free time”. This semester my free time will be filled with work and working out. On Tues. and Thurs. afternoons I will help build the sets for the plays the theatre department puts on and then go work at the rock wall. I will also work the rock wall on Sun. nights. In the mornings before classes I will train for the marathon I am running April 30th in Louisville KY. In the afternoons/evenings I will be doing soccer training which means I will be buff. In addition to my craziness I will also do homework and hang out and go to church etc……
So this is going to be a fun semester, I am looking forward to it but also wish I could just skip it and go to NM right now and then start my more fun petro classes that will consume my junior year :)
Here a couple of pictures from last semester
A white board at the library filled with one engineering problem, this was not even the longest one I had to do
Basically what happens at the rock wall when no climbers show up. My co-workers don’t know I have this hehe
Doing secret important stuff with George
:D Updates on the minute by minute goings on of your life!!! YES!!! Thank you so much (:
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good day. We miss you!!!
PS: Whoa. Pictures. Way to go (:
lurv the pics. keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteglad George is there to help with the super secret ninja stuff! keep adding the pics!love you
ReplyDeleteThat picture with George is awesome and actually looks like you might be doing secret super stuff
ReplyDelete