Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nicknames

These are some of my nicknames given to me by all kinds of wonderful people. 

Hanner ~Aunt Linda

Hannah B ~ Mother

Hannah (backwards) ~Katie May

Hannah Girl ~Sheri Thomas

Hannah Banana ~Jessica Dotson

Hannaline ~Madaline Smith

Suga’ ~Miss Gail and ONLY Miss Gail

Hannah Bandana ~Uncle Rodney

HD high def ~Elle

I never really was called by my last name until I got to Marietta and here are some of variations of “Duncan” that I get. 

Duncan Dounuts ~Cara Nuss

Dunkaluncs ~ Kelsie

Dunky

Dunk

Dunc

Dunks

Duncky

Dunkie

I was just thinking of this today and it made me smile.  This is just a list off the top of my head if you have a special name for me and I forgot you can just put it in the comments and I’m sure it will bring me joy.

4 comments:

  1. maybe I should start calling you "duncalicious!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Beth, Liza May, Boo, Hannah Belle, Belle
    hmmmmm. I'll let you know if I think of any more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about my cutie patootie nickname for you? I thought it was your #1 all-time favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does hermana count?
    Oh, and over here (as in within Frannie circles) you're known as My Hannah. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete