OH!(like the lottery) that is awesome! I'm empressed and gelus. And that is how I feel.I hope you truly enjoy them. But be sure that they never take my place in your life. Ha. listen to me rambling on about something I shouldn't worry about. anywho. I love you and miss you. BUY!
Your one and only! (obviously cuz I try to make sure thars no one like me) TIMMY noah DUNCAN!!!
Oh yea Baby! cool Boots dude!
ReplyDeleteOH!(like the lottery) that is awesome! I'm empressed and gelus. And that is how I feel.I hope you truly enjoy them. But be sure that they never take my place in your life. Ha. listen to me rambling on about something I shouldn't worry about. anywho. I love you and miss you. BUY!
ReplyDeleteYour one and only! (obviously cuz I try to make sure thars no one like me) TIMMY noah DUNCAN!!!
Hey, awesome boots! You should get me matching ones! :) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteNice. love em. get some skinny jeans and you can tuck them in so everyone can see the boots!
ReplyDeleteI love those boots!! Can you run in them?
ReplyDeleteAunt Kathy
I've been bugging Uncle Nathan to get me some boots. I'm hoping for my birthday in Sept. They look awesome.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIMOUS!!! Love you--see you soon, Nana
ReplyDeleteLike times a jabillion :)
ReplyDelete