Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunrise

This morning I ran out of Marietta, past some factories, up a giant hill, and into the country.  It was dark and dirty at first.  The factories smelled awful. The hill was giant and by no means easy to climb.  I got to the top all sweaty and tired and worn out but it was so worth it because it was like I stepped into a whole new world.  The birds were singing, the hills were gorgeous all around me, and I got to see a beautiful sunrise come up over top of them.  And, bonus for this country lovin’ girl, I got to see cows! There was this one little calf that just stared at me and was so cute so I stopped to take its picture but it ran away.  Got this picture anyways and it brings me joy so I thought I would share it with you all.

cows

3 comments:

  1. Yea for cows! Have fun this weekend! We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cows. wow. and you had your camera. or the phone. either one is amazing that you brought it along.
    I saw norwalk on my run. yeah, I know. exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Linda I don't know if you are being sarcastic or what. I almost always run with my phone. Decided to document my running with pics. Made an album on fb if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete