Sunday, April 29, 2012

End of Semester Update

So I have one week left of my junior year and wanted to procrastinate studying for finals and thought I would chase away any confusion about what is going on in my life. 

This Friday after finals are over I will be going home to Norwalk for about 1 1/2 weeks.  During this time I anticipate a few good bonfires. 

Thursday the 17th of May I will be leaving Norwalk for my internship in North Dakota with Hess Oil Company.  On my drive there I will spend the night in Wisconsin with my cousin before finishing the 21 hour drive on Friday. 

I and another intern will be renting a room from one of the employees since there is so very little housing available in Minot because I am headed straight for an OIL BOOM! (sounds impressive anyways).

All summer I will learn amazing complicated wonderful petro stuff and work on a project assigned to me.  At the conclusion of my project the company will fly me to Houston for a week to present my project to some important people there. 

After that I’m not sure if I will be back in ND or in OH or what. 

Then, in August….SOCCER!

I have one more year of school in Marietta and in the spring of 2013 I will graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering. 

So yeah, that’s the plan.  Can’t wait for all the wonderful adventures along the way.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update!! You'll have amazing adventures, for sure.

    ReplyDelete