Just a quick update since I haven’t really been on the computer since Wednesday.
On Thursday I went on a date with my Daddy. We attended the first annual college republicans fundraising dinner. It worked out well because he was in Columbus for some meetings and had the night off. It was wonderful to get to see him even if it was only for a few hours and even though he wasn’t feeling well. After dinner we went to Walmart and he bought me some snacks for the week, namely animal crackers. I love my Daddy.
On Friday after class I worked from 1-5 and because I had barely slept during the week, went back to my room at 5 and crashed. I slept until 9 the next morning. It was great. My roommate said that I talked in my sleep but that she couldn’t understand me. I think I’m funny.
Saturday I invited myself over to the Lords’ house for dinner and to stay the night. I’m glad I’m comfortable to do that kind of thing. Pastor Hope is in town so he was there for dinner too. I had four helpings of the main stuff which was a yummy pasta thing and lots of bread and tons of dessert which was ice cream and crummy apples. I also got more homework done that Sat. night than I think ever before. I had the whole basement to myself and my own personal fire and everything. It was a much needed break from the college life. I love my family here, they take good care of me.
Sunday I ran 12 miles, the most since my marathon over a year + 1/2 ago. It was hard but fun. There are lots of hills here which is good, and it is beautiful to run up and see where you just were and where you are going. I also like running across the bridges and going to WV, it is just a good time here. I’m sure I will blog more about running because it is so great. Also on Sunday I had two soccer events so I was exhausted by the end of the day.
Yesterday afternoon after class I played racquetball with Dr. Chase the head of the Petroleum Department. He gave me some pointers and taught me the rules, then we played a quick game to fifteen points because he beat my really quickly (I only got 3).
Life is busy and never seems to stop. These are just the highlights of my week. Classes are going well and I like them but I constantly feel like I am behind. I had my first exam in Physics yesterday, I don’t know how well I did but it wasn’t too bad. I really don’t like that class. I have 3 exams coming up soon. I run and do soccer stuff all the time, it is crazy how buff I am getting. Always sore, always doing hardcore stuff, sometimes I feel like I’m in the military. I work lots of hours on top of all that which I enjoy but like I said, its all very busy.
Until next time,
Peace!
Your Daddy loves you too!!!
ReplyDeleteglad you got some down time with the Lord (s). :)
ReplyDeleteWow! I get tired just reading that. :) Take car of yourself.
ReplyDeleteThank you for helping me stalk you. (:
ReplyDeleteI'll be back from traveling Saturday/Sunday, and I PROMISE I will blog. Promise.
Your life sounds like fun. Sleep or something!
Love.
Sleep and food. Sleep and food. I know what's important. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI personally love the title. It's perfect. :)
ReplyDelete