Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thankful Post 3

This morning I went to church with the Bartholomews (which just so happens to also be the highest point in Dallas).  There were some guest speakers in from Justice House of Prayer in DC. It was so encouraging to hear reports about the fight for LIFE and the progress that is being made.  Texas is also just a really cool place to live right now (check this out). 

So today I am thankful for those who have stood, fought, and cried out for life.  This includes those from Justice House of Prayer, The Hall family, Generation Life, Stand True ministries, and so many countless others.  May we continue to fight until we see abortion ended in America. 

Jesus I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation.  God end abortion and sent revival to America.

http://www.standtrue.com/

http://www.generationlife.org/

http://jhopdc.com/

Senior Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment