Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankful Post 8

Today I am thankful that with my job I have every other Friday off (particularly because I have today off).  I am also thankful for having a running buddy to help motivate me to get out of bed on my day off.

055

Today I feel like being double thankful so I am also thankful for technology and the ability to talk to my dear friend Katie May (who is coming in December!) and for being able to facetime my family.

1 comment:

  1. This comment is for your cumulative Thankful Posts--Thank you for blessing us with your wonderful list of Thanks. You are one awesome young woman and you make your grandparents very proud! (you also made your Nana cry a bunch of tears). We love you, miss you and look forward to seeing you in December. Love and hugs, Nana & Papa

    ReplyDelete